APEX POINT SDN BHD
( Selangor )
Key responsibilities included: -
- Application/Production support domain, applications in the Client/Server Environments, Database and GUI tools.
- Responsible for implementation and configuration of BSS & OSS Products.
- Hands-on experience on UNIX, Linux, Shell scripting, SQL Server.
- Good experience on Incident Management, Monitoring, Supporting, Troubleshooting, communication, coordination, escalation, reporting.
- Good Understanding on Billing products e.g.- Turbo charging, Enabler billing System (AMSS, Rater, Billing, AR and GL, Collections), Ensemble billing system(CSM,MAF,MPS, Billing), CRM,OMS.
- Involved in running billing Processes like End of Day, End of month, End of cycle, and Bill preparation, Bill confirmation and Accounts receivable and general ledger and collection processes.
- Hands on experience on Toad, SQL Plus, SQL Developer, Control-M, Putty, UTS, and UNIX.
- Run daily operational or ad-hoc request scripts standalone.
- Investigation on Priority1/Priority2 issues as requested by client.
- Handle Daily rerating-rating tasks. Monitoring the CDR (call details records coming from switch) processing and failure resolution.
- Monitor Production Site scope, file systems of Critical Servers, environments, Daemons, etc. & restart of services if required.
- Configuring, administering, monitoring, debugging and tuning applications, clustered across several/single platform, Analyzing applications and code and making performance tuning recommendations to developers.
- Responsible for maintaining servers and control server's startup/shutdown.
- Finding and fixing application/system related issues.
Delete this line and enter job requirement here!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
APEX POINT SDN BHD
JALAN PJU 1A/4
47100, PETALING JAYA