Agensi Pekerjaan CityRecruit Sdn Bhd
Provide, Guide, Consult and Match
At CityRecruit we believe in providing the job seeker with a complete picture. Our consultants are here to do exactly that – providing in-depth information while preparing you on what lies ahead. We are always practical and realistic when giving consultations in addition to coaching and guiding you so that you will have a clear understanding, whether it is career change, a better working environment or the quest for better remuneration. Whatever your reasons, we are here for you. Using our tried-and-tested methods, we are able to give a new outlook and perspective in your career path.
RESERVATION EXECUTIVE (MANDARIN SPEAKING)
(Iskandar Puteri, Johor, Johor )
For Theme Park/Water Park:
1. Attracts potential customers by dealing with requests concerning the parks, the attractions, promotions, programs, restaurants, shops, operations, location, hours, packages and pricing.
2. Obtain information on schedule, and visit preference. Explain reservation policies, payment, ticket and refund policies.
3. Makes or changes reservation utilizing the computer reservation system. Enters data to establish or update accounts, enter financial data, and completes transactions.
4. Prepares and mails general information brochures and confirmation letters/payments.
1. Managing requests related to hotel, rooms, services, promotions, restaurants, location and pricing.
2. Taking hotel bookings, amendment, cancellation, airport transfer and other special arrangements through computer reservation system.
3. Tracking agent bookings where invoices are required and payments to be follow up prior guest arrival
1. Handling guest’s feedback or complaint. You are to determine the root cause and to provide the best available option or solution to solve the problem. To communicate with your line superior or peers for any incident, feedback or problems addressed by guests and provide the necessary update until closure.
1. Keep updated on resort information, prices, activities and events including all special promotions, vouchers and tickets.
2. Works towards Department and Company goals. Present ideas for continuous improvement.
3. Performs arrival checks for next 3 days arrival to ensure a smooth check-in.
4. Processing refunds/rebates if necessary and performs follow up until customer acknowledged the receipt of amount.
5. Managing hotel Groups booking such as create bookings, follow up payment, update rooming list and ensure smooth arrangement.
6. Handling and assisting with a stay for less booking for the Hotel stay.
7. Monitoring, send No Show emails and post No Show/Cancellation charges for hotel guest that did not turn up at the hotel.
8. Handling E-tickets arrangement for Park tickets.
9. Reviews activity and productivity, reconcile activity and prepares reports
Safety, Health & Environment Responsibilities:
All employees are to adhere all aspects of Health, Safety & Security, in line with the Group Policy (HS001)
All employees are to ensure that the other employees in their team are aware of the Group Health, Safety and Security Policy and their obligations under it.
All employees must ensure that safe working practices are monitored and that risk assessments and procedures are reviewed regularly.
Where incidents do occur, they must ensure that they are investigated appropriately and that where necessary, corrective action is taken to ensure that such incidents are not repeated.
Background and Experience:
Requires at least three (3) years experienced in a reservation or customer service role.
Galaxy ticketing system or Opera PMS experience preferred.
Experience in an inbound call centre is helpful, along with specific experience in the hotel, tour or travel industry, or a theme park.
Preferred a track record of success in serving customers, working in a team environment, listening and providing information, and handling monetary transactions.
Requires excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills with strong telephone communication ability.
Must be enthusiastic, willing to work in a face paced environment, and handle a high volume of calls.
Must have attention to detail and a sense of urgency
Kindly contact Ms Linda for further details at +60 12-253 5453 / 07-230 5453 ext 29 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Agensi Pekerjaan CityRecruit Sdn Bhd
Wisma SP Setia, Laman Indah 3,