Posting date: 23-10-2018 | Closing date: 23-12-2018
RBC LIFE MALAYSIA SDN BHD
RBC Life is a global wellness company with a line of high quality, evidence-based nutritional supplements and body care products ideally suited to serve the trillion-dollar wellness boom.
(Petaling Jaya, Selangor )
- Assist in updating of stock house keeping and delivery arrangement.
- Inspect good in, receive, store attending and issuance goods.
- To monitor stocks movements, liaise with internal department; to provide timely accurate stocks inventory report and to conduct the stocks-count as required.
- Good communication skills to convey information in both verbal and written format as appropriate for the needs of the job and tasks.
- Candidate must possess at least a professional certificate in any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in store operations.
- Highly motivated, possess high level of discipline and good working etiquette is an added advantage.
- Flexible and adaptable to customer needs.
- Self motivated, has pleasant personality, professional, outgoing, willing to experiment with ideas and have ability to work in a team.
- Able to work independently and providing solutions.
- Chinese preferred and experience in the MLM industry will be an advantage.
Working hours : 10am - 7pm (Monday - Friday)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Jobs From This Company
23 Oct 10:23AM
23 Oct 09:58AM
23 Oct 09:54AM
Browse Jobs by Category