NGLTech Sdn Bhd
(KL, Kul. Lumpur )
1. Develop, support and maintain the quality management systems, policies & procedures to help ensure continuing compliance to ISO 9001 and the project management standards.
2. Review of Business process documentation and Internal Process Auditing.
3. Non- Conformance Reporting and root cause analysis and leading investigations.
4. Internal corrective & Preventive Action (CAPA) Capture, Progress, Monitoring, Follow-up & Close out.
5. Responding to customer and 3rd party audit CAPA requests, assist with action plans, and ensure timely CAPA close-out.
6. Quality Records Control, & Management, helping to ensure proper storage & filling is carried out.
7. Establishment of Quality Plans & Procedures for Project Teams.
8. Liaising with customers & suppliers on quality concerns.
9. Act as in-house council to provide guidance & solutions to other internal functions when quality concerns & queries arise.
10. QA input on Tendering.
11. Act as QMR during any external audit.
12. Act as Lead Auditor for internal & projects audits.
13. Assist in assessing customer satisfaction & compiling the project close-out Report.
14. Assist with pre-qualifications of supplier & subcontractors.
15. Ensure an understanding of the Company Quality Policy and adhere to the relevant sections of ISO 9001procedures
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
NGLTech Sdn Bhd
Posting date: 22-10-2018 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
All Jobs From This Company
22 Oct 05:20PM
15 Oct 11:28AM
11 Oct 06:17PM
Browse Jobs by Category