amIT Global Solutions Sdn
amIT Global Solutions (AGS) is an Information Technology Solution and Services Company provides a wide range of services including Professional Services, Managed Services and Business Process Outsourcing. We have highly qualified team of vibrant experts in wide range of technology and solutions in all verticals to help our customers. During the turbulent global market we help our customers with cost-effective, high quality solutions especially to Small and Medium Enterprises. Our IT Consulting Division practices a proven approach that helps our customers to acquire best talents and helps the IT Staffs to deliver high quality services. AGS pioneers in Quality to visualize and establish standards in improving Software Quality and promoting the concept Quality As A Service (QAAS) which helps to reduce higher costs in maintenance of mission-critical applications.
SAP Project Manager
(Petaling Jaya, Kul. Lumpur )
SAP Project Manager : KL, Sentral - Maalysia : Contract
· At least 8 years of SAP project management experience.
· Must have experience and knowledge in any of the SAP module, knowledge on SAP cross integration.
· Manage all aspects of project life cycle and ensure successful project delivery
· Manage client expectations, drive project deliverables
· Serve as a primary point of contact for the project deliverables
· Self-starter with ability to balance sense of urgency
· Develop strong knowhow on project and project objectives, implementation methodologies, migration strategies etc.
· Ensure delivery on commitments including fulfilling administrative responsibilities
· Provide metrics for reporting to the stakeholders and management
· Establish and Publish project plans and metrics, schedules, status reports. Develop and control detailed project plan
· Proactively identify project risks and mitigation plans
· Convey/Publish report status to all stakeholders, business partners
· Publish formal presentations and executive summaries to senior management
· Work effectively and interface with peers, client partners and mangers, internal management and liaise with on-site, offshore teams wherever needed.
· Collaboratively resolve issues and escalations, road-blocks. Escalate critical path issues.
· Develop corrective measures in case of problems
· Excellent communication skills, team player
· Willingness work beyond work hours at times when needed, punctual
· Motivate the team in every aspect of delivery.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
amIT Global Solutions
Posting date: 17-10-2018 | Closing date: 31-12-2018
All Jobs From This Company
17 Oct 01:03PM
17 Oct 12:58PM
17 Oct 12:55PM
17 Oct 12:53PM
17 Oct 12:51PM
17 Oct 12:50PM
17 Oct 12:48PM
17 Oct 12:44PM
17 Oct 12:43PM
17 Oct 12:41PM
Browse Jobs by Category