PetroEdge is the leading provider of Oil and Gas training in Asia. Our specialist industry focus enables us to provide targeted and in-depth knowledge based training courses for pivotal Oil and Gas organisations from across the world. Our training platform consists of webinars, e-learning and classroom face to face teaching. We annually execute over 300 training courses from a variety of disciplines ranging from oil and gas engineering to business for technical professionals to business leaders. Our training hubs in Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Abu Dhabi and Brisbane allows us to reach out to learners from different regions across the Asia-pacific region. Over the decade we have also been involved in providing technical training consultancy, coaching, industrial site visits and technical documentation development. Our in-depth understanding and appreciation of the Oil and Gas industry allows us to align our capabilities to meet the business objectives of our clients beyond what other providers are able to. Our passion is to facilitate the development of a knowledge based industry that is ready and equipped to face future challenges. Our clients have to come rely on us to meet their respective knowledge and skills development requirements over the years of service. Learn more about us www.petroedgeasia.net
Events Operations Intern (Kuala Lumpur)
( Kul. Lumpur )
We are looking for energetic and passionate Events Operations Intern, based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The intern will work closely with our Events Operations team for both Public and In-House Programs and will be reporting to Manager Programme Support.
The scope of duties includes (but not limited to) the following:
1) Assist the events operations team on event logistics process which includes the following
2) Assist the events operations team on travelling movement schedules.
3) Maintain and update departments administrative work process.
4) Host local events for both public and In-House programs (max of 2 programs per person)
5) Upload program photos and videos to network folder within 2 days from the last day of program
6) Compiling of testimonials and photos from both Public and In-House for PetroEDGE website within 1 week from the end of the month, and email to Directors
7) To do registered mail for mailing of delegate’s certificate (wrong spelling / misplaced)
8) To update Trainer’s requirement and specification in CRM and also to a master sheet in the excel.
9) Take on ad-hoc activities and projects with the event operations teams.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Posting date: 12-10-2018 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
All Jobs From This Company
12 Oct 04:56PM
12 Oct 04:49PM
Browse Jobs by Category