Posting date: 12-10-2018 | Closing date: 25-10-2018
Guest Service Assistant
(Damansara Perdana, Selangor )
- Smile, have eye contact and greet guests immediately.
- Maintain a well-groomed, professional appearance at all times throughout the department.
- Actively gain feedback from guests.
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival. Check-in guests onto the system, verifying reservation, address, and credit information.
- Accept payment for guests’ accounts both at the time of check in and at checkout.
- Issue key to and control entrance of safety deposit boxes.
- Post miscellaneous charges as requested.
- Promptly respond to and resolve guest complaints.
- Be friendly, thorough, accurate and efficient in taking reservations and performing Check-ins and Check-outs.
- Assist guests with luggage upon their arrival and departure.
- Be knowledgeable and helpful about the local area, the Foundation and hotel services.
- Handle messages, wake-up calls, mail, and faxes properly.
- Know of incoming VIPs.
- Follow all applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
- Demonstrate proper selling techniques during the reservation and walk-in process.
- Seek and react to opportunities to sell rooms, including re-rents, and last rooms available.
- Have complete knowledge of accommodation, conference, food and beverage services.
- Verify all information on reservations check-in; name, address, method of payment, etc.
- Retrieve proper name and address verification and proper approval codes for cash and credit card paying customers.
- Identify and record any special billing instructions.
- Complete shift closing accurately by getting appropriate approval signatures and authorization codes.
- Ensure that information used to promote the hotel is up-to-date and accurate.
- Knows Telephone etiquette and ensure that all calls are answered warmly and efficiently.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM2,000.00 /month
Job Requirement :
- have experience in Customer Service is Advantage
- Able to work on shifts
- Able to speak decent english
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Jalan PJU 8/8A
47820, Petaling Jaya
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category