Posting date: 11-10-2018 | Closing date: 20-10-2018
IDEMIA Malaysia sdn bhd
IDEMIA is the amalgamation of two French entities, Oberthur Technologies and Morpho Cards, which came together after a merger exercise in 2016. The new company branding, IDEMIA, was launched in September 2017. With 14,000 staff strength worldwide, IDEMIA employs more than 80 nationalities.
IDEMIA is the global leader in Augmented Identity. It has always been at the heart of mobility, from the first smart cards to the latest contactless payment technologies which equip millions of smartphones. Present in the Financial services, Telecommunications, IoT, Public Security and Citizen Identity markets, IDEMIA offers end-to-end solutions for us to interact, pay, connect, travel and vote in a connected environment. This is because securing our identity has become mission critical in today’s world.
(Kuala Lumpur, Kul. Lumpur )
- Manage our IDEMIA Malaysia administration matters including reception duties
- Answer incoming calls/ enquiries/ requests
- Assist for greeting visitor and liaise accordingly
- Liaise with building management including maintenance issue, access card application
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post
- Responsible as a purchasing officer for quotation enquiry, prepare PR and ensure delivery arrangements
- Devise and maintain office filling systems and archives
- Provide Executive Support including travel administration requests as well as other materials/tasks related to business travels. This includes co-ordinating with the appointed corporate travel agency and hotels.
- Travel arrangement including flight booking, hotel reservation, visa application
- Arrange & liaise with local and oversea courier services in sending & receiving document/ mail and parcels
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory including office equipment, stationeries, water dispenser and pantry refreshment.
- Monitor and arrange cleaner services
- Support Global Executive Committee business visits, where appropriate.
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties as assigned by Reporting Manager
- At least 5 years relevant Admin experience, preferably in an MNC environment.
- Diploma in Business Administration and/or equivalent.
- Articulate in the English Language with the ability to converse confidently and professionally.
- Experience and knowledge in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Independent worker with a positive working attitude and is a team player.
- Good communication skills to cascade information effectively.
- Ability to multi-task and be effective.
- Able to speak in Mandarin
Attention to details and being responsive is crucial for the success of this role
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
IDEMIA Malaysia sdn bhd
Menara Keck Seng, 203 Jalan Bu
55100, Kuala Lumpur
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category