Posting date: 16-11-2018 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
NGLTech Sdn Bhd
Lead Piping Engineer
(KL, Kul. Lumpur )
- Review basis of the design, preliminary drawings, detailed drawings, shop drawings and related calculations to ensure adherence to the required standards and norms
- Perform technical compliance reviews of mechanical design documentation produced by consultants and recommends to relevant management for approval
- Make recommendations on the mechanical design based on the review of the drawings, specifications and design information. Assist the project team in review/approval for the documents such as equipment /manpower mobilization programme, construction programme, shop drawings, work method statement, etc. submitted by contractors and consultants
- Planning, execution and co-ordination of technical engineering activities
- Accountable and responsible for the effective functioning of discipline resources, and shall have primary responsibility for the Engineering design quality.
- Lead and provide engineering expertise for Discipline scope of work including conceptual and basic design until detailed engineering.
- Manage quality and consistency within the discipline across all areas.
- Provide technical direction, control and supervision within the discipline.
- Initiate discussion and decision making collectively with other disciplines and Project Management Team for any integration/ interface issues related to their disciplines.
- Support the Project Management Team in resolutions of multi discipline issues.
- Coordinate change control within the discipline to ensure technical consistency across the disciplines.
- Review drawings, calculations, design documents, etc. to ensure conformance with project requirements, class requirements and applicable design standards
- Liaise with Engineer(s) to ensure maintenance of technical integrity with the design through procedures, technical audit and resolution of technical integrity issues..
- Resolve any interface/integration issues with other disciplines and vendors.
- candidate must possess Professional Engineer with Practising Certificate (PEPC) license
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
NGLTech Sdn Bhd
Suite 8-3, 8th Floor
Wisma UOA II, No 21 Jalan Pinang
50450, Kuala Lumpur
Please take note that this job has been closed.
All Jobs From This Company
22 Oct 05:20PM
15 Oct 11:28AM
11 Oct 06:17PM
Browse Jobs by Category