Posting date: 11-10-2018 | Closing date: 30-12-2018
(Masjid Tanah, Nationwide )
- Lead and monitor Laboratory operation and effectiveness.
- Ensure products's cleanliness management.
- Find out and follow up the root cause of non-conformance product.
- Communicate with customers, internal and external parties in production cleanliness matters.
- Consult and train the contamination engineer.
- Degree in chemical engineering.
- Min 5 years working experience in Lab.
- Experience in contamination control, cleanliness analysis in LPC, MESA out gassing.
- Ability in handling machine (FTIR, DHS, etc.)
- Able to speak in English and Mandarin
- **For Malaysian only
Interested candidate please send your resume to LZTam@orgresources. com.my or call us at 06-336 1851 / 1852 (Ms Tam) for more information.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified**
All Jobs From This Company
11 Oct 02:25PM
11 Oct 02:10PM
11 Oct 02:09PM
04 Oct 03:09PM
04 Oct 03:06PM
Browse Jobs by Category