Posting date: 11-10-2018 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
JoyKids International Preschool
JOYKIDS International Preschool provides a vibrant, joyful, stimulating, nurturing and secure environment with proven integrated curricula and great facilities that is conducive to the development and self-esteem of our children.
We offer a wide range of activities like exploring field trips, multicultural events, creative enrichment classes and athletic endeavours to enhance and enrich your child’s early learning experiences. Most of all, we believe that early learning should be fun and enjoyable.
At JOYKIDS, we are dedicated to nurturing our young generation and building a strong foundation for their future.
Homeroom Teacher / Assistant Teacher
(Bandar Utama, Selangor )
This position requires love, patience and respect for children. The teacher will encourage the children to be independent and model for them appropriate manners and behaviors. The teacher will also instruct children in activities designed to promote social, physical, and intellectual growth following the Montessori method by performing the following duties :
1. Adhere to company and safety policies and procedures.
2. Become knowledgeable with Montessori terminology and methods.
3. Assist the Head Teacher with providing the children with a “prepared environment”: Keep the classroom clean and inviting.
4. Assist with individual and/or group activities to stimulate growth of the children in social, emotional and academic areas.
5. Assist the children by moving around : Complete different work cycles. Choosing work. Returning work when the child completes his task.
6. Encourage individual work time to promote independence as well as group work to promote socialization.
7. Be present at parent/teacher conference.
8. Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with children, parents and co-workers.
9. Participate in all Open Days, open houses and school programs.
10. Serve snack and lunch while helping children to learn how to help themselves.
11. Allow children to be as independent as possible.
12. Teach small group lessons.
1. Candidates with Diploma in Early Childhood Education and above will have an added advantage.
2. At least 2 years of relevant professional teaching experience, preferably in an childcare/kindergarten environment.
3. Willingness to acquire knowledge of inquiry based learning is required.
4. Applicants must be fluent English speakers.
5. We seek only passionate and dedicated teachers to make a difference in children's learning.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified via email.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to: email@example.com.
All Jobs From This Company
11 Oct 11:44AM
11 Oct 11:29AM
Browse Jobs by Category