Posting date: 11-10-2018 | Closing date: 15-11-2018
B2BE GSS Sdn Bhd
B2BE is a solution provider for e-Commerce based products and solutions to help clients become more efficient in managing their back-office B2B environments, provide greater levels of visibility, automation and ultimately profitability.
B2BE can help clients to automate Purchase-to-Pay processes, provide e-Invoicing and document management solutions, support EDI document trading or develop a full supply chain suite. If it involves supply chain, B2BE will have a solution to help improve and automate it.
Please visit www.b2be.com for more info of B2BE product and solution.
(Petaling Jaya, Selangor )
B2BE is a global IT consulting and software development organisation that helps businesses be more efficient and profitable through the deployment of a wide range of IT solutions and packages. Since its inception in Australia, B2BE has expanded its operations across Europe and Asia, serving customers in diverse industries and market segments.
We’re currently looking for an Accounts Specialist who will be responsible for the management of the accounting functions for the Australia and off-shore entities;
- Co-ordinate to ensure all billing is completed within 1 working day from the end of the billing month;
- Also ensure that the monthly accounts are closed within 3 working days from end of the billing month;
- Involve in Finance Internal Projects, working closely with the internal teams to provide assistance during the scooping requirement, UAT (testing) and implementation stages;
- Adhere to multiple reporting deadlines and meeting all tax and statutory filing requirements.
Preparing Analysis of monthly sales reports to Management
Management of Aged Receivable for AU customers.
Preparing and reviewing OTE (On Target Earings) report to sales person.
- Prepare management and financial reports in accurate and timely manner;
- Responsible for completion of monthly billing including liaise with the country managers (and customers) for billing queries and other special reporting requirements;
- Manage the accounts receivable and accounts payable functions in accordance with Company global processes and procedures;
- Proper maintenance of fixed assets register and all financial and accounting transactions in accordance with Company policies and procedures;
- Handle the cash management and budgeting requirements of the respective companies under care;
- Assist immediate direct report in managing finance projects /initiatives through involvement in scooping and testing phases;
- Responsible for tax and other statutory submissions for the respective companies.
- Perform general ledger and accounts reconciliations including reconciliation of inter-company billing and transactions on a regular basis;
- Liaise with external parties such as auditors, tax agents and bankers for financial and banking matters, which include co-ordination and preparation of external audit materials;
- Undertake other ad-hoc projects or assignments assigned by management when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent; applicants with LCCI / ACCA are welcome to apply.
- At least 3 year(s) of post qualifying working experience obtained in the finance and administration field is required for this position;
- Proficient in Mandarin & English language, both verbal and written;
- Candidate who has exposure and experience to multi-national corporations, including knowledge of foreign currency accounting, transfer pricing, intercompany accounting, multi branch and/or multi entity environment would be an advantage;
- Candidate who has experience in the IT, telecommunications and/or service industries is well regarded;
- Proactive and keen to learn with initiative;
- Conversant in accounting technical knowledge;
- Analytical and meticulous for details;
- Problem solving and resolution capabilities;
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of English, both verbal and written;
- Ability to be hands on and work autonomously;
- Well organised;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Power point, Visio;
- Knowledge of ERP accounting systems, including preferred knowledge in MYOB;
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
B2BE GSS Sdn Bhd
Jalan 16/11, Off Jalan Damansa
46350, Petaling Jaya
All Jobs From This Company
11 Oct 10:57AM
21 Sep 04:41PM
14 Aug 11:31AM
14 Aug 11:30AM
Browse Jobs by Category