Posting date: 09-10-2018 | Closing date: 02-02-2019
Control & Automation Engineer
(johor, Nationwide )
1. Provide full support to ensure projects are delivered within time, to budget and to the required quality.
2. Develop conceptual designs with respect to key equipment requirements and required technology needs, while working with internal and external specialists
3. Prepare basic and detailed engineering documentation as required to support the execution of projects.
4. Design and specify C&A Engineering for new projects with the responsible engineer for the project.
5. Responsible for checking & approval of third party design work & documents to ensure compliance to Synthomer standards.
6. Provide C&A Engineering cost estimates to Project Managers. Ensure all related information is suitably documented and updated.
7. Organise and participate in risk assessments and safety studies of designs.
8. Support construction activities to ensure the project is delivered as per the design.
9. Prepare test plans, procedures and functional progress reports to ensure on time delivery of plant mechanical completion.
10. Actively supports the commissioning team and start-up activities through to handover to end user
11. Provides technical expertise and troubleshooting support to plant maintenance team
12. Supports the development and implementation of Engineering Best Practices throughout the region.
13. Delivers functional engineering in line with the Global Project Framework
14. Provides engineering support activities for manufacturing facilities
15. Carry out plant capacity and productivity studies as well as execute process improvement activities.
16. Ensures all engineering work meets the required company standards and statutory compliance.
17. Proposes best available technology that will aid cost reduction, improvement in production quality, reduction of energy and total asset life cycle costs
Degree in Electrical/Instrumentation/Automation engineering or equivalent with minimum 3 years’ experience in related field
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
81700, Johor Bahru
All Jobs From This Company
09 Oct 11:14AM
09 Oct 11:10AM
Browse Jobs by Category