Process Improvement Engineer
(johor, Nationwide )
1. Adhere and to enforce safety rules and procedures by adopting established safety code and practices and regulatory requirements to ensure all employees working in Safe & Sound environment.
2. Identify, plan and implement key projects to improve quality, reduce cost, increase productivity and improve cycle time by debottlenecking, reducing wasted time, scrap, rework, etc. resulting in significant business improvement and customer satisfaction.
3. Ensures all engineering work meets the required company standards and statutory compliance.
4. Provide full support to ensure projects are delivered within time, to budget and to the required quality
5. Perform required engineering services, lead/coordinate/support, execute and follow up on task or assignment related to Management of Change (MOC), CAPEX and HAZOP review or/and projects to achieve set output targets within set safety and quality standards.
6. Develop, monitor, follow-up, evaluate and coordinate with Production, Product Improvement, Quality, Research & Development and Technical Service in plant trial run activity for product improvement and development or evaluation of alternative raw material supplier to ensure no process and quality upset.
7. Coordinate, lead or participate in trouble shooting or plant investigation task for quality, process problem/upset, customer complaint, equipment failure etc. and identify possible root causes as well as implement remedial action to prevent future plant shutdown and/or quality upsets.
8. Develop, update and maintain efficient technical and specification documentations of process and product references for the ISO system.
9. Support construction activities / manage vendors to ensure the project/improvements are delivered as per the design.
10. Prepare commissioning plans and procedures, lead commissioning activities for the newly installed equipment/ processes.
Degree in Engineering , preferably in Chemical, Polymer or relevant science discipline with minimum 3 years’ experience in related field
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
81700, Johor Bahru