Posting date: 09-10-2018 | Closing date: 30-11-2018
ASIAN TRAILS (M) SDN BHD
About Asian Trails
Founded in 1999, the Asian Trails Group has been on the forefront of operating cutting-edge travel proposals to seamless operational standards that is second to none in Asia. Headquartered in Bangkok, the group continues to provide client-focused destination management services in all of its 8 destinations; Thailand, Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Cambodia and Laos.
Join the Asian Trails Family
As we continue to grow, Asian Trails continuously is looking for suitable candidates to join our team in one of our destinations around South East Asia. We welcome potential candidates who have the passion and dedication to blaze new paths into travel with us. A selection of current openings can be found here-below. If there is nothing at this stage that suit your qualifications, feel free to send us your resume to our head office in Bangkok. We will keep you informed, should anything open up that fits your profile.
(Kuala Lumpur, Kul. Lumpur )
- Handle full set of accounts, especially AP in a timely manner.
- Assist Manager on accounting activities of the company.
- Implement and enforce all policies, activities, procedure and instruction established by the company.
- Make payment via online banking, cheque, bank draft etc based on the requisition.
- Perform data entry, updating and maintaining of accounting records.
- Liaison with reservation and contracting departments on matters pertaining to the payment and creditors.
- Provide payment voucher and relevant supporting document to reservation, creditors and inter company.
- Provide necessary financial and management information as requested by division.
- Identify an account for all the cost incurred for each booking.
- Monitor and updating creditor records.
- Make sure to follow all the policies and procedures as required by the company's Standard Operating (SOP) with specific attention to the following:
- Monitor the accounting entries made into the system.
- Ensure the payment processing is being completed within the stipulated time frame.
- Discuss with the Manager on the allocation of payment to creditors and make payment according to payment list.
- Follow up with signatories if the payment is not approved within the specified period.
- Ensure proper filling.
- Resolve the problem invoices.
- Monitor and review cheques for accuracy and completeness.
- Undertake any and all other ad hoc duties and responsible as instructed by the Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Diploma/Part Professional Accounting qualifications or its equivalent. Degree holder in accountancy is encouraged to apply.
- Computer literary especially in Microsoft Office Applications and knowledge in using accounting software.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work independently, dedicated, hardworking, willing to learn, flexible, adaptable, work under pressure and takes initiatives.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interact with people of all levels, and be a team player is essential.
- Good command of English.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience and ability will be offered to successful candidate. (Including attractive fringe benefits such as company trip, annual remuneration review and 5 day’s working weekly).
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
ASIAN TRAILS (M) SDN BHD
Jalan Wisma Putra
50460, Kuala Lumpur
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category