Posting date: 04-10-2018 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
Jober Pte Ltd
JOBER PTE LTD (EA16C8401) is a legitimate intermediary company approved by Ministry of manpower in Singapore.
Our services included:
Talent Recruitment, Career Recruitment, Ministry of Labor Advisory, Human Resource Optimization
Assistant Civil/Structural Engineer
(Singapore, Nationwide )
- Liaise with Clients, SO rep, authorities, consultants and contractors.
- Be responsible for the project planning and scheduling of time and resources of civil projects.
- To ensure works carried out meet company’s qualify standards & contractual requirement
- Coordinate and monitor work progress at site including periodical site inspection and attending meetings with the client, design consultants and the sub‐contractors.
- Be responsible for project document controlling (Aconex system)
- To Perform design tasks & engineering calculations (Singapore Standards, Eurocode & British Standards)
- To review design reports, shop drawings, as‐built drawings
- To be responsible for site Instrumentation monitoring and attend relative meetings
- To prepare and/or review Method statements, QA plan, ITP, etc.
- Other duties will be assigned by the management
- Possess at least Bachelor’s degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil) or Structural.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in civil engineering related industry (Ideally in Caisson or Concrete works )
- Good writing and speaking skills in English
- Good team player and able to function effectively under a high‐paced environment
- Demonstrate willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office (i.e. PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and have basic knowledge of AutoCad
- Being familiar with some planning software such as Primavera is an advantage
- Being familiar with Project document controlling, to be able to work with Aconex
- Position available in early November (to be confirmed during the interview)
Work in Singapore!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jober Pte Ltd 16C8401
609601, IMM Building #04-21C
All Jobs From This Company
04 Oct 12:44PM
04 Oct 12:43PM
04 Oct 12:43PM
Browse Jobs by Category