STG Sdn Bhd
Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks. Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks. Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests. Providing technical support across the company.
( Kul. Lumpur )
1. Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues.
2. Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support.
3. Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources.
4. Update customer data and produce activity reports.
5. Walk customers through problem solving process.
6. Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution.
7. Utilise excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations.
8. Recommended procedure modifications or improvements.
9. Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services.
1. Proven working experience in providing Helpdesk support
2. Proficiency in Malay and English
3. Working knowledge of help desk software, databases and remote control
4. Strong communication skills
5. Basic troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
6. Customer service orientation
7. Certificate/Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
8. Employment type : Full time
9. Location: Kuala Lumpur - 4 position
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
STG Sdn Bhd
Posting date: 03-10-2018 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category