Posting date: 01-10-2018 | Closing date: 15-10-2018
Skyztree Sdn Bhd
Skyztree is a new start-up established in 2015 and it is co-founded by a group of passionate people with the vision to design and develop revolutionary and innovative mobile apps for simplifying everyday life for human being.
"Never Limit" is our core philosophy. At Skyztree, we believe creativity needs freedom. The mind is capable of creating wonders in limitless spaces, where inspiration is truly abundant. Thus, we strive to become a great platform that able to cultivate the team to unlock their passion, talent and innovation.
Our key services are digital strategy, UIUX design, mobile app development, analytics, managed-services and social media advertising.
(KL Sentral, Nationwide )
- Communicating with clients and guide them through the technical integration process which includes accounts creation and configuration
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client's need and ensure the details and flow conform to guidelines
- Managing reports and necessary documentation as required for the integration process
- Ensure timely and successful integration by effectively liaising with both internal and external party by closely monitoring the progress of the integration flow
- Collect and analyze data to help suggest upgrades or additional features to establish best practices and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes
- EPF & SOCSO
- Medical & mileage allowance
- Annual Leave
- Possess Bachelor’s degree in management / communications / administration or relevant field.
- Have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills
- Be resourceful, analytical, adaptable and organized with the ability to rapport with clients
- Work closely with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Support, Billing Team, and Technical Team) to improve the entire customer experience
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in through email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Jobs From This Company
01 Oct 08:50PM
01 Oct 08:45PM
Browse Jobs by Category