Shearn Delamore & Co’s rich history and heritage reflects the story of Malaysia over the past century. The seeds of the firm were planted around the beginning of the twentieth century, the time that professional lawyers were allowed to appear as advocates before the courts of the Federated Malay States (FMS). The cluster formed the foundation of what the country is today. Since then, we have represented and supported the commercial and community interests of our nation, as well as the international community. We have also acted in key landmark cases that have helped define Malaysian law. Our clients comprise multinational conglomerates, public-listed companies, industrial and commercial corporations, professional firms and organisations, multilateral agencies, domestic and international institutions, governments and individuals, and social and welfare entities. We are also frequently appointed as counsel and consulted by other legal firms. Today, Shearn Delamore & Co is one of the largest award-winning full-service law firms in the country with over 100 lawyers and 300 support staff.
(Kuala Lumpur, Nationwide )
Delete this line and enter job description here!
· Familiar with Windows/Linux/Mac environments
· Have knowledge of Networking as a major in studies or work experience.
· Have knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and office suit applications
· Have working experience of Hyper V /VMware/Hyper converged technologies
· Have working experience of cabling works of CAT5E/CAT6
· Have working experience of Active Directory and Domain Administration
· Have knowledge of IPV4.0 and IPV6.0 setups.
· Have participated in Disaster Recovery Exercises or practices
· Diploma/Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
Bonus Skills (Preferred but not compulsory)
· IMANAGE Knowledge Skills
· AFFINITY Knowledge Skills
· SOFTLOG Knowledge skills
· CISCO Switches/WIFi Routers / APs
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Posting date: 01-10-2018 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category