Posting date: 09-11-2018 | Closing date: 31-12-2018
IRCare Sdn Bhd
We are about alternatives – natural and safe alternative for effective relief from pain caused by muscle strain, stress, ageing and other causes. Through our innovative, drug-free & non-invasive pain relief therapy, our mission is to empower our users to re-claim their active and pain-free lifestyles naturally and safely. We believe our solutions are uniquely positioned to enhance the well-being of our users. Our highly talented and dedicated team of research & development engineers continue to push the boundaries of what can be achieved with our innovations. By combining advanced sustainable technology from the West with traditional Eastern pain relief techniques, we aim to provide the best of both worlds through our Hi-Bliss therapy.
(Petaling Jaya, Nationwide )
- Assist in the implementation of marketing and promotional strategies, plans and materials.
- Assist in co-ordination and implementation of activities and represent the company in Road Show, Exhibitions and Fairs.
- In charge of the Compassionate Care Foundation (CCF) program including data collection, interviewing and shortlisting of beneficiaries, pictures and video taking as well as treatment arrangements and follow ups.
- Undertaking in daily administrative duties.
- Assist in any other marketing assignments as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Higher Diploma in Marketing, Business Studies or equivalent.
- Strong command of both spoken and written English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese.
- At least (1) one year of working experience is required but fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Tech savvy with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate strong administrative, time management and organization skills
- Attentive to details, team-oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative, resourceful and able to work independently
- Proactive, dynamic with a positive working attitude
- Able and willing to work on weekends and public holidays (alternate or as and when required)
- Must be willing to travel if required
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
All Jobs From This Company
09 Nov 12:10PM
09 Nov 12:09PM
09 Nov 12:09PM
Browse Jobs by Category