Posting date: 15-11-2018 | Closing date: 30-11-2018
Prime Structures Engineering Pte Ltd
We are hunting for dynamic individuals to join our team. Established since 1995, the Prime Structures Group is a Singapore-based group of companies providing building envelope solutions. As aBCA CR16-L6 contractor, we work with façades, integrating the skin, structure, and lightning of buildings in order to provide a complete design, build, and supply solution for clients. With presence in Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Middle East and Pakistan, a career with Prime Structures is one which will guarantee international exposure and personal growth.
We pride ourselves on our ability to manage the challenges and complexities of providing complete building envelope solutions. Our flexibility and experience enable us to anticipate challenges in the process,find innovative ways to solve problems and build buy-in from everyone along the way.
(Singapore, Abroad )
- Carry out quantity take-off for project which includes sourcing for supplier and sub-contractor, collate price comparison and costing summary
- Prepare tender and various main building contracts and nominated sub-contracts for tender and contract formalization
- Good knowledge of reading specifications and building drawings
- Ensure quotations are in compliance with specifications and building drawings
- Measure and take off quantities for architectural and structural work elements and prepare progress claim / payment certificate, VO preparation.
- Attend onsite and consultants’ meetings and liaise with clients, architects and associate consultants in the administration of projects
- Liaise with Managers, Team Members, Customers, Sub-Contractors and supplier.
- Knowledge in cost planning and budget control
- Assist Project Manager in procurement and sub-contracting matters
- Handle contract administration and settlement of final accounts with Clients and Subcontractors
- Overseas experience on quantity take-off
- Knowledge in cost planning & budget control
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree in Building / Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Required skill(s): MS Office
- Good interpersonal, good communication skills & responsible person
- Positive and forward thinking personality will be essential
- Meticulous individual with ability to work independently as well as in a team
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Jobs From This Company
15 Nov 06:27PM
15 Nov 06:17PM
17 Sep 02:09PM
11 Sep 01:57PM
Browse Jobs by Category