Synergy Staffing Sdn Bhd
Temporary & Contract Staffing And Payroll Outsourcing Temporary and contract staffing arise when replacements are required for staff on maternity and sick leave, during peak workload times or when a project has been set up to run for a limited period of time. As an alternative solution to permanent hire, temporary and contract staff hire is a cost-effective and efficient method to manage manpower costs within a company. Your staffing workforce management will be expertly and competently handled by Synergy Staffing as we will manage the sourcing, selection and placement processes. We also have a temporary to permanent staff conversion scheme should you decide to engage the temporary staff on a permanent basis Permanent Staffing & Headhunting Employees are the driving force of an organisation and hiring the right candidate is imperative. Synergy Staffing will work with your company to first understand the exact requirements of each position then develop a selection strategy and lastly, commit to an execution timeframe to which the entire process will be benchmarked against. Through database resourcing, press advertisements and business networking, Synergy Staffing will source for the best possible candidate in accordance to your requirements. Once a candidate has been identified and selected, Synergy Staffing will also assist in the negotiation process along with monitoring the progress of the candidate’s probationary period to ensure a successful and complete hiring process.
Analyst, Finance (PO
(Subang Jaya, Selangor )
PO creation Activities:
1. Accurate and timely create PO for reimbursement expenses
2. To ensure all invoice submit to AP Team and monitor on Open PO
3. Open PO are addressed and problem logs are addressed timely.
4. Technical issues with PO and problem solve skilled improved.
5. Reminder sent to Process Owner to ensure all PO are approved before period closing
6. Assist in VMA creation on timely and follow the POM
7. Accurate and timely extract & prepare the SAP shipowner report
8. Extract & search all the supporting document, Invoices to support of the report
9. Perform journal reclassification according to the actual expenses charged in
10. Accurate & timely submit the report to vessel accounting team & ACI team
Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting
Able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) in order to deal effectively with both internal and external parties.
Team player with ability to work independently.
Good analytical skills with attention to detail.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM2,450.00 /month
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Posting date: 13-09-2018 | Closing date: 29-09-2018
All Jobs From This Company
13 Sep 04:20PM
13 Sep 04:17PM
13 Sep 04:13PM
17 Aug 11:54AM
17 Aug 11:41AM
17 Aug 11:34AM
Browse Jobs by Category