Dropee is a B2B marketplace that brings together suppliers and retailers on a single platform. With Dropee, retailers can now source for products directly from qualified wholesalers, manufacturers and principals at a faster, cheaper and reliable way. Our platform makes it easy for both suppliers and retailers to digitize sales orders, track inventories and fulfilment of goods as well as to access real-time analytical reports.
Digital Marketing (Intern)
(Bandar Sunway, Selangor )
Do you have a passion for digital marketing, and a passion to help SMEs to grow their businesses? If yes, be part of the force that shapes the future of B2B trade. Dropee's mission is to be the number one B2B marketplace in Southeast Asia to provide SMEs access to affordable consumer products with a few clicks of a button.
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you'll help drive growth and deliver a best-in-class customer experience on Dropee. Dropee is a company that is 'Customer Obsessed' and your role is to be the champion of the onsite customer experience, to dive deep and understand opportunities to optimize digital customer journeys, content and marketing campaigns. Our environment is fastpaced and you need to be flexible, detail-oriented, and someone who thrives in ambiguity.
In essence, we are a hard driving, informal and good natured bunch - and we are looking for people that are passionate about what they do and want to have fun while they do it.
- Develop and execute marketing plans and tactics to drive growth and support selection / category expansion plans within Dropee
- Build & optimise onsite content, manage site merchandising and maintain the customer experience for category pages to drive product discoverability and conversion
- Work with traffic channel owners to activate marketing campaigns and initiatives across channels, including homepage, paid search, mobile, affiliates & partnerships, social media
- Create email content and scheduling for category marketing campaigns
- Analyze traffic and onsite data to identify hypotheses and run conversion optimisation tests
- Launch new Dropee categories / product lines and optimise site navigation
- Liaise with key brands to setup marketing campaigns and maximise onsite presence
- Assist with asset creation, including liaising with creative teams and interpreting Style Guides
- Improving catalog quality by working with key stakeholder groups and brands
- Currently enrolling in a University
- Passion in website / customer journey analytics and data-driven marketing experience, coupled with strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge developing hypotheses and running conversion optimisation tests (including A/B and multivariate)
- Self-motivated and ability to prioritize and learn quickly
- Great communication, organizational and stakeholder management skills
The candidate is preferred to possess the following:
- Knowledge in customer targeting, acquisition marketing, engagement / customer lifecycle marketing, and/or targeting methods
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, inspire, and lead cross-functional teams to deliver projects, including vendor management, engineering, merchandising, design, marketing, and operations
- Strong drive for results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks. Ambitious to get the job done
- Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects, and comfortable dealing with the ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities of a rapidly evolving business
- Strong track record marketing success, ideally within e-commerce or retail industry