Prime Structures Engineering Pte Ltd
We are hunting for dynamic individuals to join our team. Established since 1995, the Prime Structures Group is a Singapore-based group of companies providing building envelope solutions. As aBCA CR16-L6 contractor, we work with façades, integrating the skin, structure, and lightning of buildings in order to provide a complete design, build, and supply solution for clients. With presence in Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Middle East and Pakistan, a career with Prime Structures is one which will guarantee international exposure and personal growth. We pride ourselves on our ability to manage the challenges and complexities of providing complete building envelope solutions. Our flexibility and experience enable us to anticipate challenges in the process,find innovative ways to solve problems and build buy-in from everyone along the way.
(Singapore, Nationwide )
Reports to: Project Manager
1. Tertiary/trade qualifications in an engineering related discipline.
2. At least 2 years related experience in building and construction industry.
3. Good financial, administration and supervisory skills.
4. Exposure to commercial/contracting background within an engineering or construction environment.
5. Good oral and written negotiation and communication skills.
6. Understanding of QA and QC requirements and procedures.
7. Have competency in Safety Operation, Work at Height, Risk Management.
8. Strong PC literacy.
1. Financial Awareness
2. Planning & Control
3. People-developer to project team
4. Willing to take responsibility
6. Application to task
7. Customer focused
8. Compliance to WSH requirement
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to: Email: email@example.com
Posting date: 11-09-2018 | Closing date: 30-09-2018
All Jobs From This Company
17 Sep 02:09PM
17 Sep 01:55PM
11 Sep 01:57PM
11 Sep 01:57PM
Browse Jobs by Category