Prime Structures Engineering Pte Ltd
We are hunting for dynamic individuals to join our team. Established since 1995, the Prime Structures Group is a Singapore-based group of companies providing building envelope solutions. As aBCA CR16-L6 contractor, we work with façades, integrating the skin, structure, and lightning of buildings in order to provide a complete design, build, and supply solution for clients. With presence in Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Middle East and Pakistan, a career with Prime Structures is one which will guarantee international exposure and personal growth.
We pride ourselves on our ability to manage the challenges and complexities of providing complete building envelope solutions. Our flexibility and experience enable us to anticipate challenges in the process,find innovative ways to solve problems and build buy-in from everyone along the way.
Project Manager (Facade)
(Singapore, Nationwide )
The main aim of the Project Manager's role is the successful execution of all projects that adhere to safety, regulatory, time and budgetary constraints.
Reporting to :
Senior Project Manager and/or person(s) designated by the Management
Oversee and manage all aspects of on-going projects. (e.g. site activities, design management, procurement, progress claims and report generation)
- Prepare and adhere to budget and cashflow for each project
- Plan, coordinate and communicate project timeline and schedule to the different departments internally (e.g. accounts, design, projects and purchasing) as well as with external stakeholders (e.g. architect, consultants, main contractors, clients, sub-contractors)
- Monitor and track progress on site.
- Ensure safe work practices
- Work closely with design, procurement, accounts and marketing team
- Negotiate and appoint suppliers and sub-contractors
- Work closely with government / building regulatory bodies for submissions
- Value engineer solutions while being cost-oriented and profit-driven
- Communicate in a clear and effective manner with the client, architects and consultants
- Solve project scope and deliver as agreed
- Ensure profitability of projects
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years working experience in building and construction / civil and structural projects
- Experience in at least two large-scale construction project specializing in facades
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written). English proficiency is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project
- Proficient knowledge in facade design and construction (Aluminium/Curtainwall/Glazing/Cladding)
- Working knowledge of design and procurement softwares (e.g. BIM, Autocad, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems)
- Proficient in Communication tools (e.g. Skype, Whatsapp)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to pass clear and compelling messages
- Ability to manage and communicate with different stakeholders (e.g. client, architects, consultants, main-contractor, sub-contractors, suppliers) and different tasks at the same time
- Independent, self-motivated and loyal
- Goal oriented and able to work within strict deadlines
- Well organized and able to prioritize various topics on his / her own
- Able to solve project scope and deliver as agreed
- Can treat information with the highest degree of confidentiality
- Display professional working style
- Possess strong leadership and coordination skills
- Ability to work under high pressure
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org