Posting date: 06-09-2018 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
CYBER NETWORK DEFENDER
( Nationwide )
- The cyber network defender performs specialized computer network defense duties, including infrastructure support, incident response, auditing and managing.
- The cyber network defender also protects against and detects unauthorized activity in the cyberspace domain and uses a variety of tools to analyze and respond to attacks.
- Tests, implements and deploys infrastructure hardware and software
- Responds to crisis or urgent situations within the network to mitigate immediate and potential cyber threats.
- Uses defensive measures and information collected from a variety of sources to identify, analyze, and report events that occur or might occur within the network in order to protect information, information systems, and networks from threats.
- Provides detailed analysis reports as necessary.
- Uses mitigation, preparedness, and response and recovery approaches as needed.
- Conducts assessments of threats and vulnerabilities.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Relative field experience
- Available for contract
- Should be a South east asian
- Should be willing to move to dubai for the contract
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
All Jobs From This Company
06 Sep 08:05PM
06 Sep 08:03PM
06 Sep 08:02PM
06 Sep 08:00PM
06 Sep 07:58PM
06 Sep 07:56PM
06 Sep 07:54PM
Browse Jobs by Category