Posting date: 06-09-2018 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
(Dubai, Nationwide )
- Work closely with Development, RM and Infrastructure teams to analyze, diagnose, debug and rectify security flaws.
- Experience in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
- Experience of identification and mitigation of vulnerabilities.
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP and other application and network level protocols.
- Ability to provide remediation solution of vulnerabilities.
- Expert level understanding of Security concepts.
- Conduct vulnerability assessment and penetration testing and configuration review for web applications, mobile applications.
- Conduct secure source-code review using automated and manual approaches.
- Keep oneself updated on the latest IT Security news, exploits, hacks.
- Prepare detailed reports as per format.
- Strong experience with and understanding of software development methodologies.
- Effective documentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- 7+ years of experience.
- Relative field experience
- Available for contract
- Should be a South east asian
- Should be willing to move to dubai for the contract
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
All Jobs From This Company
06 Sep 08:05PM
06 Sep 08:03PM
06 Sep 08:02PM
06 Sep 08:00PM
06 Sep 07:58PM
06 Sep 07:56PM
06 Sep 07:54PM
Browse Jobs by Category