Posting date: 06-09-2018 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
(Dubai, Nationwide )
- A Machine Learning Consultant is responsible for solving complex big-data problems using data mining, machine learning, statistical analysis and computational economics.
- An ideal candidate should have knowledge in machine learning, data mining and statistics.
- The candidate should have reasonable programming and design skills to manipulate unstructured and big data and build prototypes that work on massive datasets.
- The candidate should be able to apply business knowledge to perform broad data analysis as a precursor to modeling and to provide valuable business intelligence.
- Any Graduate with exposure to Machine Learning, Statistics, Optimization or Applied Mathematics
- Relevant industry or research experience
- Hands-on experience in predictive modeling and analysis
- Strong skills in problem solving, programming and computer science fundamentals.
- 7+ years of experience.
- Relative field experience
- Available for contract
- Should be a South east asian
- Should be willing to move to dubai for the contract
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
All Jobs From This Company
06 Sep 08:05PM
06 Sep 08:03PM
06 Sep 08:02PM
06 Sep 08:00PM
06 Sep 07:58PM
06 Sep 07:56PM
06 Sep 07:54PM
Browse Jobs by Category