Posting date: 04-09-2018 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
United Malayan Land Bhd
Exquisite Skyline Sdn Bhd (A subsidiary of UMLand Bhd)
(Kuala Lumpur, Nationwide )
- Managing and supervising;
- Front Office & Housekeeping (Daily Operation);
- Reservation and forecast information;
- Guest related services.
- Planning & follow up daily arrivals and departures.
- Ensuring high levels of courtesy and efficiency of staff when dealing with guest.
- Developing a sales-oriented attitude to obtain the optimum occupancy levels with superior average room rate possible in accordance to laid down procedures.
- Paying special attention and care to guest staying on long-term basis, maintaining close and good guest contact as described in operating procedures.
- Maintain daily watch on housekeeping room reports and night clerk's report and provide vital feedback to management on suspicious activities.
- Personally check on rooms prior to arrival of VIP guests as and when required.
- Daily updates at regular intervals on hotel reservation status.
- Ensure the telephone traffic is handled with courtesy and efficiency as described in operating procedures.
- Scrutinizing all guest folios before sending to FO cashier.
- Assuring implementation of Hotel's operating procedures at all times whenever possible.
- To ensure all keys (key-card) control and flow as described in operating procedures.
- Assisting in the compilation and adherence of Rooms Division Budget.
- Be aware of room guests’ high balance account and control as and when required as described in operating procedures.
- To assist in departmental staff discipline, training, evaluation and growth by providing vital management assistance.
- To perform daily Night audit reports check and submit to account.
- Update Daily Sales Reports to be send to all Department Heads.
- Monthly reports compilations of Market list (Kitchen, Front Office, Housekeeping and F&B).
- Monthly Inventory list for Cafe (Stock, Spoilage, Breakage) and Rooms (Lift Keys) to done and submit to Executive Assistant Manager.
- To update Rate tracking report and submit to Executive Asst. Manager to ensure no irregularity of rate between all OTA’s and what has been set standard in channel manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ work experience is required.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Submit your resume now !
All Jobs From This Company
06 Sep 09:40AM
04 Sep 09:52AM
04 Sep 09:51AM
04 Sep 09:51AM
Browse Jobs by Category