Posting date: 31-08-2018 | Closing date: 30-09-2018
The Salvation Army
The Salvation Army in Malaysia is in the business of changing lives. We serve God through helping people in need without discrimination.
Today, The Salvation Army in Malaysia has a comprehensive network of social services to meet a wide range of needs in our community. We provide residential homes for children and the elderly, hostels, family support services, day cares, tuition centres, a refugee help centre and emergency relief services.
(26, Jalan Puteri 4/2, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong, Selangor, Nationwide )
- Manage the preventive maintenance program (cyclical maintenance) for East & West Malaysia building assets.
- Manage the consultants/project managers/contractors and vendors for maintenance & project management works.
- Assist the Users in the management of the Authorities for regulatory compliances.
- Conduct site visits and Facilities Management meetings with the stakeholders.
- Supervise the health, safety and fire regulatory compliances of the premises.
- Diploma/Degree, preferable in Facilities Management or Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in office facilities and building management
- Able to manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Good written and verbal communication with inter-personal skills
- Effective coordination with internal and external parties, strong problem-solving ability
- Sound computer-literacy with skills in Microsoft office
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Able to travel within Malaysia when required
- 8.30 am – 5.00 pm Monday to Friday
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
The Salvation Army
No.26, Jalan Puteri 4/2
All Jobs From This Company
31 Aug 11:37AM
31 Aug 11:36AM
31 Aug 11:24AM
Browse Jobs by Category