Posting date: 27-08-2018 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
ORG Resources Sdn Bhd
ORG Resources Sdn Bhd prides itself in providing efficient and quality human resource solutions to its clients. It is our strategic focus to take on the role of a human resource partner to all our clients. ORG Resources Sdn Bhd offers a wide range of recruitment and staffing solutions to suit the needs of our clients, viz :- - Permanent Placement and Executive Search - Temporary Staffing - Contract Staffing and Administration - Payroll Services - HR Solutions
Interested candidate may contact 06-3361851 /3361852.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer - Ayer Keroh
(Ayer Keroh, Melaka )
- Electrical hardware design of manufacturing equipment (schematics, panel layouts, cable run outs, network topologies, cable designations, I/O overviews, terminal references etc.)
- Analyse problems linked to motor regulations and provide new solutions if needed. (Mainly Servo motor..etc).
- Analyse problems linked to power & pneumatics management system and provide new solutions if needed.
- Analyse problems linked to electromagnetic compatibility and provide new solutions if needed.
- For new products, identify requirements and technical constraints, source for material, test, characterise and optimise their performance.
- Participate in designing new motor / IO / Interface boards, PCB integration and schematics.
- Identify EOL hardware products, source for replacement, test, characterize and optimize performance.
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION :
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience in electrical/electronics field, including PID regulation for position control and PLC (Programmable logic Controllers).
- Candidate should be proficient in either one of the electrical design tools E-plan / Solidworks / E3 or Cadelec.
- Experience in control panel wiring and electrical installations for automation equipment.
- Knowledge in motion control technologies and mechanical drive train design including the application of servo motors & pneumatics.
Interested candidate may send your updated resume to this email '' quendywoon@orgresource s.com.my '' or called to our office 06 3361851 (Ms Woon)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
ORG Resources Sdn Bhd
75350, Melaka > Melaka City
All Jobs From This Company
14 Nov 10:22AM
14 Nov 10:13AM
07 Nov 02:58PM
02 Nov 08:58AM
Browse Jobs by Category