Posting date: 27-08-2018 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
ORG Resources Sdn Bhd
ORG Resources Sdn Bhd prides itself in providing efficient and quality human resource solutions to its clients. It is our strategic focus to take on the role of a human resource partner to all our clients. ORG Resources Sdn Bhd offers a wide range of recruitment and staffing solutions to suit the needs of our clients, viz :- - Permanent Placement and Executive Search - Temporary Staffing - Contract Staffing and Administration - Payroll Services - HR Solutions
Interested candidate may contact 06-3361851 /3361852.
Automation Software Engineer (PC Prgrammer)
(Cheng, Melaka )
- To develop & implement software program for our standard and non-standard machines.
- To test run and debug program in the factory as well as on the field if required.
- To do trouble-shooting, testing and installation on the automation software on the machines in house. All machines must complete the MQR before delivered to the customer to ensure the quality.
- To provide training to internal production engineer, technicians and service engineer on the automation software interface and other's technical knowledge.
- To support at customer site when needed.
- Must be able to follow work procedures.
- Degree/Diploma in Electronics Engineering /Software Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Networking discipline with a minimum of 3 years of programming experience, preferably in the field related to automation industries.
- Programming experience in other’s industry will be considered as well.
- Programming experience in VB.net & MYSQL is a must (at least 2 years).
- Experience & Knowledge in C++ / PLC / HMI / SCADA Software Programming.
- Experience & knowledge in motion drive control applications.
- Knowledge in RS232 / Ethernet / OPC programming.
- Knowledge in Machine Vision Programming.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills in English/Bahasa Malaysia.
- Open for Malaysians only
Kindly send in your updated resume to quendywoon@orgresource s.com.my or call to our office 06-3361852 (Ms. Woon)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
ORG Resources Sdn Bhd
75350, Melaka > Melaka City
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category