DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Penang
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Penang is set in the dynamic northern beach area of Penang, just 45 minutes from Penang International Airport. Take advantage of our complimentary shuttle to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of George Town, 20 minutes’ drive away, and the shopping, entertainment and nightlife of Gurney Drive or Batu Ferringhi. The Bayan Lepas business district and the SPICE Convention Center are a convenient 45 minute drive away. Our 316 rooms and suites all have WiFi and many feature a private furnished balcony and partial or full sea views. Choose a spacious suite for a separate living area, balcony, walk-in shower and bathtub. Plunge into the sparkling swimming pool, book a massage, or admire sea views as you energize in the fitness center. It’s just a quick stroll across an overhead bridge to the quiet and sandy “Miami Beach”. Perfect for families, our Penang resort is home to Malaysia’s first teddy bear-themed museum, TeddyVille. We also offer a Kids’ Club, an outdoor recreation area, and a children’s swimming pool with an artificial beach. Enjoy local and international flavors for breakfast, lunch and dinner in our vibrant restaurant, Makan Kitchen. Grab a fresh salad or sandwich from The Foodstore, and sip fruity cocktails in our relaxed Axis Lounge. With a ballroom, three meeting rooms, a Connectivity Zone and A/V technology, our Penang resort is ideal for a host of events. We look forward to greeting you at check-in with a signature, warm chocolate chip cookie. Highlights • 45 minutes from Penang International Airport • Complimentary shuttle to attractions like Batu Ferringhi and George Town • Close to the business district and the SPICE Convention Center • Large outdoor swimming pool, spa treatments and fitness center • Kids’ Club, TeddyVille museum, and swimming pool with artificial beach • Direct access to a public beach via overhead bridge
(Batu Ferringhi, Penang )
Assists in the smooth and efficient running of the Front Office Department and maintain a high and consistent standard of service in line with the administration policies of the Front Office.
Monitoring all Front Office areas to ensure all team members are providing exceptional, friendly, courteous and professional guest service at all times.
- Ensure that all Front Office team members are familiar with the hotel’s products and services, current promotions, policies and other important information.
- Ensure DoubleTree Brand Standards are consistently practiced by all team members.
- Ensure that all Front Office’s SOPs are adhered to by all team members.
- To respond to guest feedback, compliments or complaints relating to Front Office operations in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved in a way that exceeds guest’s expectations and utilizing the empowerment guidelines.
- To respond to all other guest feedback directed to Front Office; either by referring to the department responsible or resolving directly when appropriate.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa. Other languages will be beneficial.
- A minimum of Diploma in Hospitality.
- At least 5 years experience in hospitality and 2 years supervisory experience.
- Good knowledge of Front Office Operations.
- Flexible working in shifts including night shift (refer to Night Manager Job Description and Tasklists)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Penang
Posting date: 20-08-2018 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
All Jobs From This Company
20 Aug 05:15PM
20 Aug 05:06PM
20 Aug 04:55PM
20 Aug 04:49PM
20 Aug 04:43PM
20 Aug 04:37PM
20 Aug 04:33PM
Browse Jobs by Category