At Asian Secrets Sdn Bhd, we aim to bring back centuries worth of artistic traditions and herbal remedies; along with a diverse assortment of eco-friendly products to complement your lifestyle today. All our products are rich in tradition and steeped with the magnificence of many cultures. Asian Secrets is the umbrella brand of our four brands; namely Fine Batik, EcoWarna, Rahsia Herbal and Exotica. Fine Batik Sdn Bhd was established to showcase the talents of contemporary batik painting masters across the region of South-East Asia. Its products include batik paintings, batik apparel, soft furnishings such as table runners and curtains; as well as batik wood hangers to display batik art and framing services. EcoWarna Sdn Bhd offers natural fibre products, naturally dyed products as well as gift boxes and bags made from natural renewable resources. The fabrics are made from pineapple and banana bark, which are hand-woven into many different designs. Some of our products include handbags, praying mats, tablecloths, napkins and garments for both men and women. Rahsia Herbal Sdn Bhd offers a wide range of herbs and herbal formulations to nourish your body from within. Our herbal recipes are the result of our collaboration with the medicine men in the rainforests; who are imbued with generations upon generations of herbal knowledge that have been proven to work. Last but not least, Exotica Multiverse Sdn Bhd offers rare and precious luxury items from all over Asia, specially selected and made to order for high net worth individuals who seek them to complement their prestigious lifestyle and constantly upgrade their social status.
internship for Management
(Bangsar, Nationwide )
Assisting Managing Director in:
· Provide clerical and administrative support to Managing Director.
· Involves in coordination and implementation of office procedures.
· Assisting Managing Director in:
i. Compliance & Applications
ii. Product R&D
iii. General Portfolio
iv. Special Project & Agreements
v. Strategic Planning
· Currently pursuing Diploma/Bachelor in Corporate Administration, Business Studies/Administration/Management or any other relevant field.
· Meticulous, able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
· Able to work on tight deadlines in fast-paced environment.
· Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Able to read/write in Chinese language will be an added advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Posting date: 14-08-2018 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
All Jobs From This Company
14 Aug 09:33AM
14 Aug 09:18AM
Browse Jobs by Category