Posting date: 09-08-2018 | Closing date: 01-10-2018
tigerlab sdn bhd
We are a global IT company that provides an insurance software called i2go. Our story started in 2008 as a web based IT solutions company in Malaysia, working with various international customers. For 10 years, we have focused our attention on what makes businesses more valuable and worked with our clients to secure their future. Driven by a passion for IT solutions in the insurance sector, we believe that the insurance industry requires up-to-date technology, which makes it possible to adjust to changes quickly and easily.
Web Developer - Python Programmer
(Petaling Jaya, Selangor )
- We are looking for a Web Developer (preferable with Python skills) responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills and Qualifications:
- Pragramming as a passion, preferably with the knowledge of python
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
tigerlab sdn bhd
Lot 1.03-A, Level 1, KPMG Tower,
No. 8 First Avenue, Persiaran Bandar Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category