Simbiotik Technologies a cutting edge technology lab providing software services and solutions to 40+ customers across multiple geographic regions . @Simbiotik Technologies we firmly believe that the best people, tools and processes result in the best application. With a strong R&D team guided by experienced leadership we are providing great business value through to our esteemed customers futuristic applications. Our carefully chosen tools and robust processes ensure that your project progresses smoothly and launches successfully. Through iterative development, continuously tested deployments and a tight customer feedback loop we delivery timely delivery as we believe time to market is the winner in today’s world.
(Kuala Lumpur, Kul. Lumpur )
· Involved in Requirement Analysis of functional and system requirements.
· Preparation of Test conditions by understanding the functionalities from the functional documents.
· Preparation of System, Regression Test Cases and Test Data for testing various functionalities.
· Review of Test Conditions and scripts
· Timely execution of the test cases and test result preparation
· Functionality Testing, GUI, Regression and UAT Testing
· Browser Compatibility Testing
· Defect logging and tracking
· Closely follow-up with developer team to fix the Defects
· Involvement in root cause analysis
· JIRA Test Management & Defect Management
· HP ALM
· UAT Functional & Non Functional Testing
· Agile testin
• Bachelor of Information Technology / Computer Science
• 2 to 3 years’ experience in Software Testing primarily analyzing requirements, developing test scripts & testing business application systems.
• Experience in Manual (Functional & Regression etc.) Testing.
• Demonstrated strong collaboration skills ensuring effective delivery.
• Ensured consistent delivery before release deadlines and offered support to other members in critical time.
• Interact closely with Clients for better understanding of requirements, functionality & business process for testing.
• Able to join immediately is an advantage.
• Vacancy currently open for Malaysian only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For those who are interested, kindly email your resume to:
Ms. Asiah (Human Resource Department)
DF2-09-01(Unit 1), Level 9, Persoft Tower, 6B Persiaran Tropicana
Tropicana Golf & Country Resort, 47410 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Posting date: 08-08-2018 | Closing date: 30-09-2018
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category