Posting date: 07-08-2018 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
Technical Support Engineer
(Sentul, Kul. Lumpur )
As a Technical Support Engineer you will be responsible for providing technical assistance on applications to the end-user for Logos Solvo’s suite of products.
- Building relationships with customers by being attentive to their immediate needs.
- Troubleshooting and testing the application for integration before commercial deployment.
- Diagnosing escalated customer issues and coordinating with internal departments.
- Application deployment which includes system installation, configuration and commissioning.
- Deliver results in a timely manner with special attention to deadlines and scheduled time frames.
- Provide support to product and project management team.
- Hold a degree in Telecommunication Engineering or Computer Science or any other related field.
- Have 1 year proven track record in Telecom application deployments and technical support. Fresh graduates can also apply.
- Experience in Linux/Unix - Red Hat Linux preferred.
- Experience in database and SQL concepts. Experience in PostgreSQL will be advantageous.
- Experience with high end server hardware such as Dell R730, Blade Servers and Storage Area Network.
- Experience in high availability techniques such as load balancing, clustering, redundancy, and fail-over.
- Experience in installing and configuring networks equipment such as switches, firewalls and routers.
- Web Server - Experience in JBOSS is desired.
- Experience in SMPP connections is desired.
- Strong knowledge in integration protocols such as SOAP, XML, and HTTP POST/GET.
Experience in SIM/USIM cards will be a definite advantage
- Demonstrate technical problem solving proficiency.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to multitask and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Regularly works flexible schedule and on-call services.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category