Toke Consultants (TC) has established itself as an equal opportunity employment Agency right from its establishment and continue to play a leading role in human resources by identifying the best available employees for its clients globally, currently serving our clients in the oil and gas sector.
Since its inception, Toke ConsultantsR has made a commitment to build and establish long-term relationships with our entire clients base, and welcome the opportunity to create new relationships.
Toke Consultants regards Human resources management as an opportunity to introduce cost effective alternatives to expensive recruitment process and to promote an impressive environmentally responsible message for clients and employees.
Our Core Business
Toke Consultants covers the entire range of Human Resources services, encompassing recuitment and placement on a temporary and permanent basis, depending on the needs of our clients. Our services include the identification of qualified candidates, selection, interview, and recommendation in order to maximize the utilization of these resources. To further complement our range of services, we provide skilled and semiskilled workers to ensure that our clients management needs are met. Our strength lies in our extensive experience in Huamn Resources management and recruitment services, and our team of highly skilled professionals who continue to exceed the requirements of our clients.
Toke Consultants’ Health & Safety Policy
The policy of Toke Consultants is to take all reasonable and practicable steps to plan for and promote healthy and safe working conditions for our employees and to ensure the health and safety of contractors, customers and the general public who are affected by our work activities.
Toke Consultants will not only comply with the statutory requirements, but will proactively seek to prevent injury, ill health, damage and loss arising from its operations
We believe, therefore, that we have a commitment to: Maintain the highest ethical standards of recruitment, ensuring full compliance with existing legislations and to ensure that all employees are trained to the highest standards and kept abreast of new developments and changes
Caring for the Community & Giving back to the community is based on our belief that all companies and corporations can play significant roles in improving the quality of life of the community.
QC Inspectors (AUT/Welding)
( Nationwide )
- The Quality Inspector is responsible for ensuring the project quality control requirements are achieved, onboard the pipelay barge during installation of the export and infield pipelines.
- As a member of the Pipelines Project Management Team (PMT) the QC inspector Supervisor will have the following general responsibilities:
- Implementing safe and efficient execution of project scopes
- Awareness and promotion of project goals in respect of HSE, cost, schedule & technical integrity.
- Direction, motivation, support and leadership to project team members and contractors.
- Awareness and promotion of Company expectations of Safe Design and Quality Build and conformance to the Operating Management System (OMS) requirements including risk management, continuous improvement and management of change.
- Promoting an effective and collaborative working environment with a 'One Team' approach.
- Ensuring lessons learned are captured and shared with the onshore management team
- Providing exemplary leadership to contractors and vendors to facilitate successful scope delivery,
- As a member of the quality team on-board the pipelay barge the QC Inspector (AUT/Welding) will have the following specific responsibilities:
- Provide QC support to the welder qualification programme prior to the offshore phase
- Provide support during commissioning of the welding and AUT equipment onboard the pipelay barge.
- Monitor all AUT inspection plus complete verification of all data interpretation onboard the pipelay barge.
- Complete regular audits of contractor AUT system and inspection data.
- Monitor relevant quality control aspects of all other NDT activities onboard the pipelay barge.
- When required monitor relevant quality control aspects of welding activities onboard the pipelay barge.
- Assist Company Inspection supervisor to provide daily reports/updates identifying status of work quality, safety, team behavior, areas of concern and suggestions for improvement.
- Ensuring that all relevant quality documentation, testing and inspection results are properly documented, complete and handed over in accordance with the information handover specification.
- As a member of the quality team the QC Inspector will have the following general quality management responsibilities:
- Executing the Quality Plan and implementing Company's Engineering and Quality Management Guidelines.
- Providing guidance, advice and training to project team, contractors, suppliers, inspectors and third parties as required to ensure understanding of the Project Quality objectives.
- Managing the necessary resources required to meet the inspection and surveillance activities identified in the Inspection & Test Plans and the construction schedule.
- Reviewing the contractor's Inspection & Test Plans and other relevant quality documentation.
- Identifying risk in the contractor's and sub-contractors which may lead to audits being required to be carried out by the project Quality Engineers / Quality Manager.
- Ensuring that statutory inspection requirements are complied with during construction of the facilities.
- Ensuring company inspection, surveillance and witnessing of constructed components is executed in accordance with approved ITPs.
- Coordinating any Independent Verification Body inspection activities on the pipelay barge.
- Facilitating the project activities to handle contractor queries, non-conformances.
Skills and Qualification:
- CSWIP 3.2.1 Senior welding Inspector.
- PCN Level II UT or equivalent.
- CSWIP AUT Data interpretation.
- AUT Pipewizard experience.
- Extensive offshore construction experience.
- Direct offshore experience of pipe-lay barge operations
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
68100, Kuala Lumpur