Toke Consultants (TC) has established itself as an equal opportunity employment Agency right from its establishment and continue to play a leading role in human resources by identifying the best available employees for its clients globally, currently serving our clients in the oil and gas sector.
Since its inception, Toke ConsultantsR has made a commitment to build and establish long-term relationships with our entire clients base, and welcome the opportunity to create new relationships.
Toke Consultants regards Human resources management as an opportunity to introduce cost effective alternatives to expensive recruitment process and to promote an impressive environmentally responsible message for clients and employees.
Our Core Business
Toke Consultants covers the entire range of Human Resources services, encompassing recuitment and placement on a temporary and permanent basis, depending on the needs of our clients. Our services include the identification of qualified candidates, selection, interview, and recommendation in order to maximize the utilization of these resources. To further complement our range of services, we provide skilled and semiskilled workers to ensure that our clients management needs are met. Our strength lies in our extensive experience in Huamn Resources management and recruitment services, and our team of highly skilled professionals who continue to exceed the requirements of our clients.
Toke Consultants’ Health & Safety Policy
The policy of Toke Consultants is to take all reasonable and practicable steps to plan for and promote healthy and safe working conditions for our employees and to ensure the health and safety of contractors, customers and the general public who are affected by our work activities.
Toke Consultants will not only comply with the statutory requirements, but will proactively seek to prevent injury, ill health, damage and loss arising from its operations
We believe, therefore, that we have a commitment to: Maintain the highest ethical standards of recruitment, ensuring full compliance with existing legislations and to ensure that all employees are trained to the highest standards and kept abreast of new developments and changes
Caring for the Community & Giving back to the community is based on our belief that all companies and corporations can play significant roles in improving the quality of life of the community.
Entry level GIS Analyst
( Nationwide )
The main function of the GIS Analyst II is to assist in the development and general maintenance of the Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and provide high quality, timely reports to clients.
- Assist with the continuous development, operations, and maintenance of the Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
- Generate time sensitive GIS reports for clients.
- Review incoming data for accuracy, quality, and completeness.
- Responsible for compiling mapping projects and delivering finished product to users and assisting users with the use of GIS products and GPS equipment.
- Enter new map data by direct input of coordinate information.
- Assist in the preparation of mapping requests for clients.
- Enforce and abide the requirements of safe operation and personal safety using required Personal Protective Equipment and Safe Practices per company policy.
- Perform other job related tasks as assigned by management.
- Supervisory Responsibilities
Physical Activities and Requirements:
- The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- The ability to generate or use different sets of rules for combining or grouping things in different ways.
- The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
- The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person
- The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
- The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events)
- The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted
- Stooping: Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires full use of the lower extremities and back muscles.
- Kneeling: Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or knees
- Crouching: Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine
- Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction
- Standing: Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time
- Walking: Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another
- Lifting: Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to-position. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires the substantial use of the upper extremities and back muscles
- Dexterity: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with whole hand or arm as in handling
Skills and Qualification:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2-5 years of work experience in relevant systems, or education / certification combined equivalent
- Prior experience in related field/industry highly desired.
- Computer literate in relevant systems, ESRI, ArcGIS desktop.
- Entry level capable of basic level data processing tasks and simple analysis.
- Experience using Trimble Geo products.
- Experience using Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize multiple projects and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with little need for direction.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others in a pleasant manner.
- Field data collection experience using Trimble GPS software/equipment is a plus.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Maintain a strong customer service focus.
- Ability to multi-task by prioritizing workload and shifting attention among changing priorities.
- Logical and analytical with good problem solving skills.
- Ability to function under pressure in a highly dynamic environment.
- Firmly adheres to the values and ethics of Applus+. Exhibits honesty, discretion, and sound judgment.
- Possess excellent communication skills to convey information to customers and colleagues effectively, verbally and written.
- Willing to work with others, collaborating and compromising where necessary; promptly share relevant information with others.
- Maintains a positive “can do” outlook, rebounds quickly from frustrations and unpleasantness, and maintains composure and friendly demeanor while dealing with stressful situations.
- Must meet minimum company requirements to operate a company vehicle and be eligible for coverage under Company insurance program
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
68100, Kuala Lumpur