Nippon Delicious Sdn Bhd
Founded as an F&B operator in Malaysia in May 2013, with objective to become a niche operator in Japanese lifestyle dining business. At Nippon Delicious, we are totally committed to offer quality, customer service and innovative dining experience. Our portfolio comprises Bari-uma Ramen and Kodawari Menya Udon. We also expanding our portfolio into café, yakitori, sushi in the near future. Nippon Delicious look forward to introduce great Japanese dining experience for all customers.
(KUALA LUMPUR, Nationwide )
· To Set standards of restaurant operation and provide assistance and advise with regards to the planning and effective utilization of the company resources.
· Competent in managing the entire chain restaurants operations.
· Planning, organizing & execution of all activities relating to new restaurants opening.
· Develop and execute actions plan on sales building, cost control and key operations indicators at the restaurant levels.
· To investigate restaurant operational problem with a view of taking whatever corrective action necessary in conjunction with management and with the approval of the management itself.
· To work closely with HQ Finance & Admin and company supplier, contractor and other department respective to ensure that all work are carries out within the agreed budget and time table and to the required standard.
· Identify key areas to improve efficiency of the execution of day to day operations.
· Responsible for all the local authority license submission & renewal.
· Handles back end POS system setting & mappings, resolve system’s issue by liaise with Epoint tech-support.
· Record and keep track of discount and cash vouchers distributed.
· Formulate and creates content to maintain customer relationships through news letters or events.
· Plans annual events and promotions calendar.
· Monitor the Marketing performance against budget and forecast.
· Assist the chef in new menu development.
· Identify best platform to engage (bank/E-payment) collaboration program.
· Participates magazine write in to promote Company’s brand/product.
· Min. Diploma in Business/Retail Operation or related field of study.
· At least 3 years of F&B Operations experience in handling several outlets/counter or equivalent.
· Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Nippon Delicious Sdn Bhd
Posting date: 26-07-2018 | Closing date: 30-09-2018
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category