Posting date: 05-11-2018 | Closing date: 01-01-2019
6K Hyperspace (M) Sdn Bhd
Establish in 2004, Hyperspace International is recognized as one of the leading test probes manufacturer in the semi-conductor industry.
(melaka, Melaka )
- To supervising and directing the technical personnel responsible for every stage of production to ensure manufacture of high quality and cost effective product.
- To prepare cost estimates and budget required for a manufacturing proposal.
- To conduct inspections to ensure production machinery are operational and efficient.
- To facilitate maintenance, repair or replacement of damaged equipment.
- To overseeing the selection and procurement of manufacturing raw materials.
- To conduct negotiations with contractors, suppliers and vendors to ensure a fair bargain for goods and services.
- To ensure production complies with established quality control specifications and standards.
- To monitoring and supervising the activities of production personnel to ensure effective performance of job duties.
- To delegate and assign work schedules and tasks to technical employees.
- Implement actions plans to ensure a cost-effective and high quality production.
- To liaise with other departmental heads such as the QA Manager and Packaging Supervisor to ensure finished products are of the best quality.
- To ensure manufacturing and production personnel comply with set health and safety policies when carrying out job duties.
- To motivate manufacturing team to achieve set objectives and target by setting up rewards for and achievement.
- To organize training programs to enhance personnel job skill and knowledge.
- Design and implement plans for the effective use of the material and labor resources to achieve manufacturing target
- Supervise the operations of manufacturing personnel to ensure a manufacturing process is within budget and time schedule
- Oversee the hiring, orienting and training of technical production employees to ensure a competent workforce
- Conduct studies and research to discover a more effective approach to production
- Oversee the regulation of work shift to ensure proper workload distribution
- Monitor a manufacturing team to ensure operations are in compliance with health and safety standards
- Schedule the maintenance of production equipment and machines to ensure efficient operations
- Analyze and provide solutions to manufacturing challenges or problems
- Liaise with the quality assurance department to ensure product quality and specification are consistent
- Conduct assessments to identify mechanical and procedural limitations that minimize work efficiency
- Monitor and control a production process to adjust operations in event of a problem
- Collaborate with marketing and sales staff to implement strategies that I’ll improve the marketability of manufactured products
- Oversee the procurement of raw materials and equipment required for manufacturing
- Review personnel performance to determine individuals most suited for promotion
- Bachelor’s Degree specific to an industry.
- Specialized knowledge
- Highly refined understanding of semiconductor Product/Test development
- Technical Skills in operating and examining production equipment for faults
- Project Management Skills : Able to handle a manufacturing process to ensure timely and cost effective production
- Organizational Skills : They are adept at coordinating the different stages of manufacture to ensure seamless operations
- Strong ability to translate priorities into field decisions.
- Able to act independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities effectively.
- Able to leverage past experiences to support overall strategic objectives and work process efficiency
- Other characteristics such as personal characteristics
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Professional Certification
- Lean manufacturing experience is preferred
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
All Jobs From This Company
05 Nov 05:24PM
05 Nov 05:19PM
05 Nov 05:10PM
05 Nov 03:38PM
05 Nov 03:33PM
05 Nov 03:17PM
05 Nov 03:00PM
05 Nov 01:52PM
12 Sep 11:57AM
24 Jul 11:36AM
23 Jul 05:13PM
Browse Jobs by Category