Singbest Human Resource
As a bespoke recruitment service specialist, we focus our efforts in the following areas, - Executive Search - Global Search / Cross-border Placement - Work Visa Processing (Singapore) We practice “CARE” principle in every aspect of our business conducts, - “C”ustomer Focus: we strive to meet and exeed customer expectation and keep customer’s best interest at all times. - “A”ccountablity: we talk the talk and walk the walk, we say what we mean and we do what say. - “R”espect: we respect our customers, jobskeers, and we respect their viewpoints and the decisons they make. - “E”fficiency: we work towards efficiency in delivering results to our customers. For enquiries, please write to email@example.com, thank you. website: www.singbest.sg
Quality and Regulatory Manager
(Thailand, Nationwide )
· Identify risk and resolve issues with a hands-on approach and technical expertise, recommend appropriate course of actions and evaluate the resources required to execute the actions.
· Take the leading role in developing staff members through various initiatives that inludes but not limited to career development plans, delegation, empowerment, coaching and training.
· Manage quality improvement and resolve daily quality issues with a systematic appraoch, work closely with QRM director in estabilishing quality measurements and strategies.
· Directly responsible for day to day QC inspections and drive for continuous improvement.
· Supports the implementation of Operational Excellence, Lean Six Sigma, 5S and all related activities.
· Ensure that the QMS is followed and Standard Work is implemented and maintained and complies with Quality System requirements.
· Take a proactive and preventitive approach in minimizing defects and improve manufacturing quality yield.
· Report quality and regulatory issues to QRM director and other QRM personnel, and ensure timely and effective communication.
· Manages the total supplier quality process including supplier approval and inspection of incoming raw materials.
· Responsible for monitoring and evaluating direct reports for compliance to workplace safety and environment policy.
· Ensure the overall safety of all subordinates
· Bachelor Degree and above in Chemical Engineering, or related discipline.
· Min. 5 years work experience in equivalent position.
· Comprehensive understanding of quality system requirements and process in a manufacturing environment.
· Good command of spoken and written English.
· Strong leadership skills and work experience in leading a team
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Singbest Human Resource
Posting date: 12-07-2018 | Closing date: 11-08-2018
All Jobs From This Company
12 Jul 05:06PM
12 Jul 05:02PM
12 Jul 04:52PM
12 Jul 04:42PM
Browse Jobs by Category