Magnus Technology Sdn Bhd
Magnus Technology Sdn Bhd. is a fully owned subsidiary of Linpo International Ltd, Hong Kong. Operating under the umbrella of Linpo Group of companies, Magnus Technology Sdn Bhd. with the world-class and dedicated R&D team will continue to design and develop the premier-quality LED lighting solutions for our customers. With the R&D laboratory located in Penang, Malaysia, Magnus Technology Sdn. Bhd. is a platform for the customers to enjoy a complete LED lighting solution. Our services span LED retrofit lamps, integrated fixtures and luminaires, down lights and customized driver solution. From concept, design, testing and eventually to production, Magnus Technology Sdn. Bhd. is a hassle-free one stop LED lighting solutions provider.
(Penang, Penang )
• Design and develop embedded firmware for microcontroller-based smart lighting products.
• Support project initiatives collaborating with the rest of the design team ensuring that development milestones and deadlines are met.
• Define and implement high performance software by leveraging a strong understanding of embedded hardware design.
• Be a contributor in developing an environment of continuous improvement across product lines and development groups.
• Analyse and provide feedback on peer designs.
• Actively participate on, and at times leads, cross-functional teams to develop new devices as well as address design issues or maintenance of existing products.
• Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth analysis of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Internal and external contacts often pertain to company plans and objectives.
• Coordinate with project team to create and release product requirements, design specifications and design descriptions for assigned designs applicable standards and procedures. Responsible for recording and sharing technical knowledge gained with colleagues. Review product documentation for accuracy including documentation intended for customer use.
• Evaluate product non-conformances and recommend design modifications.
• Evaluate, test, and review designs to determine if program will perform according to requirements and specifications.
• Maintain accurate records throughout the development process in order to comply with company and government standards and/or regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics or other relevant discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience. Fresh grads are encouraged to apply.
• Experience with assembly level and C/C++ language development including the tools used to edit, compile/assemble and debug code in an embedded environment
• Strong documentation skills.
• Experience working with real-time operating systems
• Experience with real-time signal processing and hardware
• Experience working with various communication and networking protocols
• Strong communication skills with the ability to work with all levels of the organization
• Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to contribute to multiple concurrent projects
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Magnus Technology Sdn Bhd
Posting date: 09-07-2018 | Closing date: 31-08-2018
All Jobs From This Company
09 Jul 10:57AM
Browse Jobs by Category