(Ipoh/Perak, Nationwide )
· PO releasing
· PO confirmation follow up
· Arrange original PO to Finance Department
· Shipment follow up on service job PO
· Oversea shipment arrangement with forwarder, duty payment & custom declaration matter
· Incoming variance follow up matters
· PO filling into master file
· ISO Documentation – monthly tracking report
· Conduct new vendor qualification review & make sure document is in place
· Other documentation & filling job required.
· Minimum a Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
· Willing to learn, committed and able to work under pressure.
· Good communication skills with the ability to work in teams.
· Have computer skills.
· Applicant must be willing to work in Lahat, Ipoh, Perak
· 1 internship position for duration of minimum 6 months.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
KAM WAI YAN @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting date: 26-06-2018 | Closing date: 31-12-2018
All Jobs From This Company
26 Jun 11:47AM
Browse Jobs by Category