Posting date: 22-06-2018 | Closing date: 31-08-2018
(Alor Gajah, Nationwide )
- Monitor quality assurance and quality improvement activities in the company.
- Understand quality issues from customers.
- Undergo corrective and preventive actions to solve the issues.
- Maintain current and new quality systems and procedure.
- Establish control systems, documentation, implementation, training and data analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Min 1 year experience working in manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with quality process and system.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to write and speak in English, Malay, and Mandarin.
- **For Malaysian only
Interested candidate please send your resume to LZTam@orgresources. com.my or call us at 06-3361851/1852 (Ms Tam) for more information.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.**
Please take note that this job has been closed.
All Jobs From This Company
11 Oct 02:25PM
11 Oct 02:10PM
11 Oct 02:09PM
04 Oct 03:09PM
04 Oct 03:06PM
Browse Jobs by Category