Posting date: 14-06-2018 | Closing date: 31-12-2019
We are a non-governmental organization based in Penang who have been in the elder care industry for more than 18 years. We are now extending our services to provide home health care for the elderly in the comfort of their own homes.
Home Caregivers - Training & Immediate Employment
( Nationwide )
- We offer a fully subsidized 1 month (Monday - Friday only) specialized training course using Australian course material from the Open Colleges School of Health Australia incorporating theory and practical knowledge of the various skills required for the position.
- Candidates who successfully complete the course will be offered immediate paid employment by us.Salary (commencing from RM 1,500 - RM 2,000).
- Training will be conducted at the University Sains Malaysia (USM) Campus in Bertam, Penang. Cost of transport to training site will be paid if interview is successful.
Overview of skills:
- How to meet individual support needs – bathing, oral hygiene, dealing with incontinence, management of feeding requirements, changing bed linen and other manual handling needs, infection control;
- Following care plans for the clients.
- Provide support for people living with Dementia, Wheel-chair bound & such special needs.
- Wound care.
- Safe work practices.
- Operating relevant medical devices
- 18-40 years of age
- Minimum SPM (Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia)
- Basic spoken and written English
- A caring heart
Why Should You Apply?
- A fully subsidized 1 month training course
- Immediate Employment
- Attractive Remuneration
- Flexible Working Hours
- Possibility to upgrade skills
- Opportunity for advancement in the health-care field
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email their resume to us:
48, Jalan Thomas
Please take note that this job has been deleted.
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category