Posting date: 14-06-2018 | Closing date: 31-07-2018
Sky Picture Sdn Bhd
Sky Picture is an established forerunner in the production of foreign language audio, video and multimedia content based in Kuala Lumpur with a strong clientele base, both locally and abroad. What sets us apart from other companies is our dedication towards high-quality and on-time services as we utilize only the best materials and equipment, and take our commitment to our customers very seriously.
We are looking for dynamic and self-driven individuals to join our team of vibrant and passionate professionals.
If you think you have what it takes, do join us by sending your resume to arrange for an interview.
(Cheras, Nationwide )
- To troubleshoot, diagnose and solve hardware, software, system and network problems, manage and maintenance of network equipment such as wireless point, routers and switches;
- To setup, maintain and administer server, network, backup system and applications;
- To setup, maintain and service computer hardware and software;
- To install new or upgrade software;
- To conduct testing on new or current software;
- To provide desktop support and perform installation and configuration of PCs, Notebooks, Printer, IT equipment and peripherals;
- To perform periodic system health check and maintenance on servers, storage and network security devices;
- To responsible for the day-to-day operations of company IT infrastructure including the LAN, WAN, Network, Servers, Intranet, Internet, E-mail, Workstations, Anti-Virus, Backup System, Server Room, Printers and all other hardware;
- To assist and liaise with external suppliers for repairs of equipment under warranty or maintenance contract and resolve faults speedily.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any Computer related field;
- Experience and knowledge of various networking systems is a plus;
- Familiar with all types of computer, LCD, laptop and printer troubleshooting;
- Required languages: Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia and English;
- High level of self-motivation, determination and confidence, strong interpersonal and communication skills is a must;
- Able to work under tight deadline and multi-tasking;
- Able to work flexibly and adapt to changing circumstances;
- Preferably Chinese;
- Only full-time position is available.
Please email your confidential CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please take note that this job has been closed.
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category