Posting date: 08-06-2018 | Closing date: 30-06-2018
(Johor Bahru, Johor )
- Book keeping, handle partial / full set of accounts, prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other financial reports.
- Consolidate accounts needed for forecasting and Director’s reporting.
- Compute and remit GST ( where applicable ) and Business Income Tax.
- Planning and budget control.
- Maintain and update prepayment and fixed asset schedules.
- Assist in monthly accounts closing.
- Some general office admin duties and any other ad hoc assignment
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy or relevant Professional Accounting Qualifications.
- Minimum 1 year work experience in accounting field is preferred.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (i.e MYOB) are advantage.
- Positive attitude, hardworking and able to work independently.
- Able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Fresh Graduate are also welcome to apply.
- Able to start immediately or short notice.
- Flexible work place but willing to go Taman Desa Cemerlang, JB to collect documents.
Interested applicants, kindly send your details included Availability and Expected Salary in your CV and send to email@example.com
We are regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category