Posting date: 08-06-2018 | Closing date: 15-07-2018
Contractual Quantity Surveyor
(SUBANG JAYA, Nationwide )
- Pre- and post-contracts administration, which includes coordinating tender activities, monitoring materials, construction costs and procurement, site valuation, variation orders, verifying construction progress claims and finalization of accounts.
- Prepare contract review during tender stage to identify contractual risks and entitlements for tendering purposes.
- Review and verify contractual documents to ensure compliance with the contractual terms.
- Coordinate with clients/ subcontractors/suppliers and be responsible for the clarification of all contractual and technical matters.
- Assist Contracts & Commercial Manager in other pre and post contract related matters.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying , Building Engineering , Project management or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 years working experience in quantity surveying or contracts management, preferably in construction industry
- Resourceful and systematic with excellent negotiating, planning, organizational, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills in order to strategize, manage and control pre and post contract administration
- Independent, committed, reliable, proactive and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to: email@example.com
All Jobs From This Company
08 Jun 05:30PM
17 Apr 01:01PM
10 Apr 04:35PM
10 Apr 03:15PM
10 Apr 12:28PM
09 Apr 05:30PM
Browse Jobs by Category