Customer Service Representative
(Seremban, Ng. Sembilan )
- responsibility for deal directly with customer via electronically
- to provide fast and timely solutions to all customer related problems
- to ensure customer satisfaction by providing excellent Customer Services.
- following process and procedure of the company
- effectively manage large number of incoming messages
- handle complaint, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Languages : Malay, English
- No experience needed. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Possess good attitude and patience when handling customers.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- knowledge in handling basic computer (Microsoft Excel)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Social media savvy
- able to work under rotational shift
- able to stay in hostel provided
- Monthly bonus
- Air-conditioned hostel provided free of charge
- Career advancement
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email with details or comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting date: 06-06-2018 | Closing date: 31-07-2018
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category